As discussed earlier, the prospectus is an iterative
As discussed earlier, the prospectus is an iterative process. This assignment provides the opportunity for you to incorporate feedback and improve your prospectus.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate your previous draft of the prospectus template or retrieve a new copy from the DC Network (http://dc.gcu.edu). This document provides instructions and criteria to assist you in the completion of the prospectus.
- Synthesize into the prospectus draft all feedback provided by the instructor on the previous draft.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Complete a revised draft of the prospectus according to the instructions and criteria provided in each section of the prospectus template and previous feedback from your instructor. The draft should include revised information for the following sections of the prospectus:
- Background of the Problem
- Theoretical Foundations
- Review of the Literature/Themes
- Problem Statement
- Clinical Questions and Variables
- Significance of the Project
- Rationale for Methodology
- Nature of the Project Design
- Purpose of the Project Design
- Instrumentation or Sources of Data
- Data Collection Procedures
- Data Analysis Procedures
- Ethical Considerations
- Appendix: Include the previous version of your prospectus draft, including feedback from faculty, as an appendix.