At this point in the course, learners have completed
At this point in the course, learners have completed and submitted Chapters 1-3 and the 10 Strategic Points as individual components of the DPI Project Proposal. This assignment requires learners to incorporate feedback from their DPI Project Committee on these assignments, combine them into the DPI Project Proposal: Draft Proposal (Chapters 1-3 and Appendix A), and submit it as one unit.
Upon submission, the DPI Project Proposal: Draft Proposal will be sent for an Academic Quality Review (AQR). The AQR is performed by a qualified external reviewer that provides a formal scientific merit review and quality assurance check on the DPI Project Proposal.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” document in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- Locate your DPI Project Proposal – Strategic Points Final Draft assignment with DPI Committee feedback.
- Locate all previous feedback from Chapters 1-3, the 10 Strategic Points, and the soft submission submitted in Topic 7.
- You must submit this assignment in the form of a Word document. If this manuscript proposal is not submitted prior to due date in the designated format, you will receive 0 points for the assignment and will not undergo AQR. Remove the scoring grids/rubric and previous embedded feedback from your proposal for AQR submission.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Integrate the four individual DPI Project Proposal assignments into one document using the “DPI Proposal Template.”
- Submit the completed document to your DPI chairperson.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement that reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-955
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.