Chapter 3 of the DPI Project, entitled “Methodology
Chapter 3 of the DPI Project, entitled “Methodology,” will expand upon the content and concepts presented in the “Strategic Points Final Draft” (Appendix A) document you completed in its final iteration in Topic 2.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Locate the “DPI Proposal Template” in the PI Workspace of the DC Network.
- Locate the Strategic Points Final Draft assignment completed earlier in this course.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Use the “DPI Proposal Template” and the “Strategic Points Final Draft” document, to develop a draft of (Chapter 3) Methodology that describes the methodology you are utilizing in your DPI Project Proposal. Sections in Chapter 3 include:
- Statement of the Problem
- Clinical Question(s)
- Project Methodology
- Project Design
- Population and Sample Selection
- Data Collection Procedures
- Data Analysis Procedures
- Ethical Considerations
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement that reminds you, the learner, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.
To earn portfolio practice hours, enter the following after the references section of your paper:
Practice Hours Completion Statement DNP-955
I, (INSERT NAME), verify that I have completed (NUMBER OF) clock hours in association with the goals and objectives for this assignment. I have also tracked said practice hours in the Typhon Student Tracking System for verification purposes and will be sure that all approvals are in place from my faculty and practice mentor.