There continues to be much debate over the structure
There continues to be much debate over the structure of health care organizations. Advocates of both public and private structures are quite vocal in attempting to persuade the general public to adopt their views. Proponents of public health care structures claim the public structure will make health care universally accessible while proponents of private structures assert that quality of care can only be achieved via a private structure. In this assignment, you will contrast public and private health care structures, analyze the current viability and future sustainability of each structure, and provide a rationale for which structure you believe is optimal.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words in which you contrast public and private health care structures. Include the following in your paper:
1. A contrast of public and private structures with regard to population served, decision-making processes, financial practices, and ethical considerations relating to quality of care and patient safety.
2. An analysis of current viability and future sustainability of each structure.
3. A rationale for selecting one structure as optimal.