This assignment is in preparation for submission
This assignment is in preparation for submission of your DPI-Committee-Approved DPI Project Proposal to iRIS (IRB portal) in Topic 3. For this assignment, you will submit all of the documents to your instructor in the LoudCloud for review. You will also make sure the documents are uploaded to the iRIS portal, and are ready for your instructor’s review.
Note: Learners are required to submit their application through iRIS (IRB portal) in Topic 3 according to the required instructions, or no later than Topic 7 of this course. Late submissions after Topic 3 will earn less than full points. Learners who do not submit the application to IRB as described by the end of Topic 7 will not pass this course, and will be required to retake DNP-960.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- APA format is required. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Review the resources within the IRB Documents Folder, located on the DC Network. Navigate to the IRB Documents Folder by selecting DNP Community, DNP Program Documents, DNP-960 Folder, and then the IRB Documents Folder.
- Review the “IRB Submission Training Videos for iRIS.”
- Read the “IRB Documents Checklist for DNP Learners,” located in the DNP-960 Folder.
- Review the “Step-by-Step Instructions for Preparing and Submitting for IRB Review” document, located in the DNP-960 Folder.
- In conjunction with your chairperson, determine which documents you will need to submit for your IRB application, based on the “IRB Documents Checklist for DNP Learners,” located in the DNP-960 Folder.
- Use the following document templates as needed: informed consent, site authorization letter, recruitment script, confidentiality statement, conflict of interest form, and HIPAA form, located in the DNP-960 Folder, and then the IRB Documents Folder.
- As you assemble the required documents, continue working on your proposal revisions from AQR and committee feedback. The proposal (Chapters 1-3) is not required for this submission but will be required as part of your final IRB package in Topic 3.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.