Use what you have learned from the Marketplace
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to present a comprehensive financial report to a company’s executive board.
Use what you have learned from the Marketplace Simulation activities and instructor feedback to create a 750-1,000 word report that can be presented to the company’s executive board. The report should address the following:
Summarize the second year financial and market performance by highlighting key features of the business plan, including:
- Brand strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Advertising strategy
- Sales channels
Assess the second year business strategy and performance and discuss the following:
- Compare actions taken against the marketing plan.
- Discuss departures from the marketing plan, including justification and outcomes.
- Review significant events that affected the company or market.
Using the balanced scorecard, assess the company’s current situation and the market.
- Identify the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Summarize how you have prepared the firm to compete in the future.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.