Which dosage forms are most appropriate
Which dosage forms are most appropriate for administering drugs to pediatric patients? Adults?Homework is to be presented as a short (70?word) paragraph response for each question. The assignment is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word document electronically to the instructor.
- What are the processes involved in disintegration and dissolution?
- Give a definition of pharmacokinetics.
- Examine the processes of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion, and explain why they occur in this order.
- What determines the absorption ability of a drug?
- Give a definition of the term pharmacodynamics.
- Compare the different ways drugs can interact with the body, depending on their mechanism of action.
- What relationship is there between drug response relationships, serum?concentration profile, and drug manufacturing?
- How does an adverse effect of a drug occur? What are the causes of some drug?drug interactions?
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are not reaquired to submit to LopesWrite.