With all of the conversation and controversy surrounding
With all of the conversation and controversy surrounding health care structures and governance, it is critical for health care leaders to articulate a thoughtful position regarding an optimal model of health care that is based in sound research, best practices, and one’s personal philosophy of health care. The model must optimize quality of care while also balancing financial requirements and organizational sustainability. In this assignment, you will articulate such a model.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
In a paper of 1,500-1,750 words, articulate a research-based model of health care structure and governance that optimizes quality of care while also balancing financial requirements and the sustainability of the organization. Include the following in your model:
1. A brief research-based statement of your personal philosophy of health care.
2. An articulation of a research-based, optimal model of health care structure and governance.
3. A brief, research-based rationale for the health care model articulated above. The rationale should describe how the model optimizes quality of care and balances that with financial requirements and organizational sustainability.
4. A proposal of how the health care model articulated above can be operationalized in a real-world setting.